- You have 14 days after your request reaches you, and you can apply for a return.
- In order to be able to make a return request, your order must be in the same condition in which you received it and in the original package..
- You cannot return specially prepared glasses or contact lenses..
- You must have a receipt or proof of purchase to complete the return..
- We will inform you if your return request has been accepted or rejected within two days..
- If your refund request is accepted, your money will be automatically returned to your credit card or the method with which you paid within a period of time depending on your payment method..
- You can only return the products you have purchased at their original price. Products that you have purchased are offered at discounts that you cannot return.
Late return requests:
- If you haven't got your money back yet, review your bank account again..
- Then contact your credit card company, as the process of returning the money to your account may be delayed.
- Also contact your bank.
- If you did all of that and did not get your money back, contact us via our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can only exchange items that are damaged or have defects..
- If you want to exchange your product with the same product, contact us email@example.com.
- If the product was identified as a gift during the purchase process and shipped directly to you and you return it, you will receive a gift voucher for the value of the product that you returned.ه.
- If the product was not identified as a gift or the person received the product and gave it to you at a later time, the value of the product will be sent to him and he will be informed of the return request.اع.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your order.
- Shipping costs are not refundable and if you return your order, they will be deducted from its value..